Faculty Women's Club
Founded in 1937 as the Tech Faculty Women’s Club, the Tech Women’s Club assisted integrating new faculty members and their families into the Putnam County and Tech University community. Tech Women's Club reaches female staff, professional faculty and former employees and also hosts scholarships for female Tech students who are attending Tech. Included are a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
Records have been given to the archives in three accretions including one by Elaine Kelsey in 2003, Pat Store in 1991, and another in 2007.
- 1953 - 2003
1 Cubic Feet