Volpe Library records
This collection of library records consists largely of: correspondence, committee minutes, policies and procedures, library floorplan and equipment documentation, budget records, and consortium agreements. It contains one artifact: a First National Bank deposit pouch.
Brought to the archives by Sharon Buckner of the administrative office upon the emptying of a closet.
Language of Description
- 1975 - 2016
- Majority of material found within 1990 - 2010
2 Cubic Feet (In 5 legal document boxes) ; (5) @ 15.5" x 7" x 10.25"
Language of Materials
- Academic libraries -- Designs and plans Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Records and correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- School budgets Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus