Students - Alumni Association Officers, 1954–1965
Scope and Contents
The Photographs series contains prints and negatives depicting campus buildings, students, athletic teams, Derryberry and his family, and events. Also included are printing mats and blocks of formal Derryberry portraits. Some of the campus prints are photographs of graphite drawings of buildings and maps. Many of the negatives from 1942-1943 appear to have been printed in the Class of 1942 and 1943 yearbooks. The series is arranged alphabetically by folder title, then chronologically by date of creation. See also: RG 112 - Photo Services photographs for more photographs of Derryberry.
- From the Collection: Derryberry, William Everett, 1906-1991 (Person)
- From the Collection: Tennessee Polytechnic Institute (Organization)
Permission to access architectural drawings or floor plans of existing Tennessee Tech University facilities and utilities will be determined by the Archivist.
From the Collection: 63.5 Cubic Feet (95 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- Tennessee Technological University Alumni Association
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Societies, etc. -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Tennessee Tech University Archives Repository
1100 North Peachtree Avenue
PO Box 5066
Cookeville Tennessee 38505 United States