University Advancement records
Scope and Contents
Documents related to the operation of the Tennessee Tech University Division of University Advancement, which includes the Crawford Alumni Center and University Development. Materials include meeting records of the Alumni Association Board of Directors, event planning files, photographs curated for alumni events and publications, publications, and Tennessee Tech ephemera.
- Creation: 1921 - 2021
- Tennessee Technological University. University Advancement (Organization)
- Tennessee Technological University. Alumni and Placement Relations (Organization)
- Tennessee Technological University. News, Alumni, and Public Relations (Organization)
As of 2021, the Tennessee Tech University Division of University Advancement encompasses The Crawford Alumni Center, University Development, Advancement Services, and The Tennessee Tech Foundation. Its mission is to communicate Tennessee Tech's value, advance the University's brand, and secure philanthropic resources.
6.44 Cubic Feet : 14 legal document boxes
Language of Materials
Materials are arranged chronologically by creation date.
- University Advancement records
- In Progress
- Hannah O'Daniel McCallon
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description