Board of Trustees records
Born-digital minutes, agendas, meeting materials, presentations, video, and website of the Tennessee Tech University Board of Trustees and its committees. The Board uses the word "materials" to describe documents presented to support the discussion of agenda items.
Materials can be accessed online at: https://tntech.access.preservica.com/uncategorized/so_4181de8a-fb7f-478e-bb5d-8b1b56aa71e2/
- 2017 March-2021 June
- Tennessee Technological University. Board of Trustees (Organization)
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of Tennessee Tech University. As of 2020-2021, it consists of 10 members, 8 of whom are appointed by the governor, by and with consent of the Tennessee General Assembly. The Faculty Senate elects a faculty member to serve as a trustee and the Student Government Association presents three students to the board for selection as the student trustee. The board meets at least four times a year.
The board was established pursuant to 2016's FOCUS Act (2016 Tenn. Pub. Acts, ch. 869).
982.91 Megabytes : 226 pdf files, 1 warc file, and 1 mp4 file
Language of Materials
- College trustees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tennessee Technological University. Board of Trustees
- Tennessee Technological University. Office of the President
- Trusts and trustees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Board of Trustees records
- In Progress
- Hannah O'Daniel McCallon
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Edition statement
- 1st edition