This folder contains materials that were cut out of a scrapbook. It has unknown provenance, so it is unclear whether the materials are selected or the original book in its entirety. The owner of the scrapbook is likely Lucy Moore, whose name is written on a newsletter from Cookeville City School "Skyrocket," signed Lucy Moore. There are many programs for the Tennessee Polytechnic Institute Home Economics Department and programs for the music department, but Lucy Moore was not listed as a graduate of Tennessee Tech.
- 1941 - 1943
.05 Cubic Feet
Materials include a Cookeville Municipal Airport Dedication flier, Home-Ec-Aggie Banquet program (1942), Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Tennessee Tech football and homecoming clippings, Home-Ec Club programs (1941-1942), two concert programs featuring the 46th College Training Detachment (Aircrew) and Tennessee Tech (1943), commencement programs and invitations (1943), a dance card to TPI coronation dance, war time football programs (1941, 1943), a newsletter from Cookeville City School "Skyrocket" (1936), and a Cookeville Central High School Commencement program (1942).
- Agriculture Club (Tennessee Technological University)
- Air pilots, Military -- Training of Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Concert programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cookeville (Tenn.). Municipal Airport
- Cookeville High School (Cookeville, Tenn.)
- Home Economics Club (Tennessee Technological University)
- Home economics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Homecoming Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tennessee Polytechnic Institute
- Tennessee Technological University. College of Agriculture and Human Ecology
- Tennessee Technological University. Golden Eagles (Football team)
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings