Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 117
The College of Agriculture and Human Ecology houses 19 programs of study ranging from agribusiness management to housing and design, pre-veterinary science to food, nutrition and dietetics.
Documentation of Civil Engineering projects in the Upper Cumberland, consultancies, class notes and tests, articles, photographs and correspondence of Albert A. Cannella's career as teacher, engineer and community activist.
Henry Brooks Algood (1860-1934), a druggist who owned Algood Pharmacy in Cookeville, was the son of Joel Algood, for whom the town of Algood was named. His wife, Frances "Fannie" Crutcher Algood (1862-1936) traveled across the United States purchasing ladies' hats and accessories to sell to the women of Putnam County. This collection contains ledgers, financial records, receipts, and other materials that belonged to Henry and Fannie.
Alpha Lambda Delta, the National Academic Honor Society for Freshmen, founded its Tennessee Technological University chapter November 15, 1973. Comprised of textual records, the collection contains materials from various officer notebooks, past issues of the newsletter, The Flame, and a scrapbook made by members.
The American Association of University Professors: Tennessee Tech Chapter Papers contain materials relating to the local chapter at Tennessee Tech including meeting minutes, chapter newsletters, Tennessee Tech faculty handbooks, the chapter Constitution and By-Laws, faculty rosters, resolutions and both committee and general reports. Additionally, it includes several documents relating to AAUP Tennessee Conferences.
Newsletters, pamphlets, website, student housing handbook, and social media of the Tennessee Tech University Appalachian Center for Craft. The website was originally published at https://www.tntech.edu/fine-arts/craftcenter/ The digital materials can be accessed at: https://tntech.access.preservica.com/uncategorized/SO_edfdb36a-b14e-49ce-8381-2ffe0dc4774e/
The Herman E. Baggenstoss Collection details the creation of the South Cumberland Recreation Area from its inception as the Grundy State Forest in 1935. Included in this collection are maps, photographs, contracts, reports, minutes, clippings, articles, brochures, studies, statistics, correspondence and memorabilia.
Vivian Barnes attended Tennessee Tech and graduated in 1949 with a degree in accounting. She married H.S. Barnes, who attended Tech from 1936 to 1939. The materials include clippings from the Oracle, Tech’s student newspaper, and programs from different events, such as operas, plays, choral events, and symphony performances from 1935 to 1980, with most of the material dating from 1938 to 1966.
Born-digital minutes, agendas, meeting materials, presentations, video, and website of the Tennessee Tech University Board of Trustees and its committees. The Board uses the word "materials" to describe documents presented to support the discussion of agenda items.
Materials can be accessed online at: https://tntech.access.preservica.com/uncategorized/so_4181de8a-fb7f-478e-bb5d-8b1b56aa71e2/
Programs, calendars of events and other ephemera from the Bryan Symphony Orchestra. These are not records of the Orchestra, just records from the Orchestra maintained/collected by the Archives.
Legal papers related to land puchases and transfers possibly for property affiliated with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers construction of Center Hill Lake.
Papers of politician Fred Thomas "Tommy" Burks.
Collection includes monographs, field notes from from various plant surveys in Tennessee, and studeies.
Records relating to the creation and operation of the College of Graduate Studies. The records include minutes, publications, and photographs.
In 1987, Tennessee Technological University formed the Commission on the Status of Women to promote and provide for women on Tennessee Technological University’s campus in terms of safety, hiring and promotion, and educational offerings. Records include the founding documents and meeting minutes.
Information Services records including files, press releases and photographs from the Press Services.
Records of the Department of Computer Science at Tennessee Tech University. Includes ephemera, accreditation self-studies, academic program proposals and curriculum, correspondence, university-wide policies, Mary Patterson Scholarship administration files, and new faculty orientation materials.
See also: College of Arts and Sciences records
Contains papers and framed memorabilia of the operation and history of the Cookeville branch of the Production Credit Association which served several counties in the Upper Cumberland Region.
Records include correspondence, grant applications, ordinances, inventories, educational materials, minutes, pamphlets, brochures, and a history.
- Tennessee Tech University Archives 60
- Tennessee Tech University Special Collections 57
- Tennessee Technological University -- Organizations and activities 8
- Photographs 6
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 6
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 6
- Brochures 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- College students 4
- Concert programs 4
- Cookeville (Tenn.) 4
- Correspondence 4
- Deeds 4
- Football 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- photographs 4
- receipts (financial records) 4
- Annual reports 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Committees 3 ∧ less
- Tennessee Polytechnic Institute 8
- Evins, Joe L. (Joe Landon), 1910-1984 4
- Schrader, William C., Dr. 3
- Tennessee Technological University. Archives and Special Collections 3
- Bell, Robert R. (Robert Roy), 1945- 2
- Bryan, Charles Faulkner 2
- Derryberry, William Everett, 1906-1991 2
- Dickinson, W. Calvin, 1938-2021 2
- Early, Thomas Alva, 1881-1939 2
- McGee, Sidney Lamont, Dr. (Sidney Lamont), 1897-1976 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Center Stage 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Tennessee Technological University. D.W. Mattson Computer Center 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Computer Science 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of English 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Foreign Languages 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Women's Center 2
- Tennessee. Board of Pharmacy 2
- Whitson, Jere (Jeremiah), 1853-1928 2
- Alder, James Lyle 1 ∧ less