Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 128
John Harris papers
Records of Tennessee Tech biology professor including course records and committee records. Retired in 2017.
James M. Hatfield Records
Hector Black papers
William A. Hensley family papers
Herald Citizen newspaper and photographs
O.K. Holladay papers
The collection contains warranty deeds, leases, and agreements.
Herbert Houston papers
Joe Frank Hudgens papers
The majority of the materials are published documents from the Tennessee Department of Labor. The political and business correspondence are of interest due to the presence of many local prominent Putnam County citizens.
Information Technology Services records
This record group currently includes Information Systems plans from the years 1990 to 1998, and information regarding the D.W. mattson computer Cetner including an annual report for 1994-1995 and a user's guide.
Robert E. Jager papers
Dave Johnson radio shows
Christine Spivey Jones subject files
These are materials acquired initially by Christine Jones during her course of work as a genealogist in Tennessee Tech archives. They include copies and originals of materials dealing with counties, notable families, and a variety of historical topics dealing with the Upper Cumberland. Subject files continue to be added from ongoing acquisitions. This collection also includes numerous scrapbooks from Thomas Jefferson Barnes relating to his family genealogy and dating from 1883-1986.
Kappa Sigma records
The collection includes records of the original fraternity before its merger with Kapa Sigma in 1969. Records include original minutes, rosters, and 2014 history of the first approved fraternity at Tennedsee Tech prior to its approval.
Jeanette Keith Research Papers
Lowe family papers
Mastersingers Inc. records
R. Winston Morris papers
Records of tuba player, R. Winston Morris. The papers of R. Winston Morris include personal and professional records, receipts, recordings (Cassette, CD, and Vinyl), posters, maps.
Mortar Board Records
The Mortar Board Honor Society started at Tennessee Tech University in 1968, being officially recognized as the Gold Circle chapter on April 12, 1975. As a National College Senior Honor Society, they honor those who exemplify scholarship, leadership, and service. This collection contains photographs and textual records relating to activities and volunteer work of the chapter throughout Putnam County.
Frazier Moss collection
The Frazier Moss Collection dates from 1977 to 1987 and contains ten audio recordings of The Frazier Moss String-Band, in addition to other various players. . The Frazier Moss Collection also contains a small number of newspaper articles, programs, and photographs ranging from 1984-1991.
David Narrie Rugby Team Collection
David Narrie Rugby Team collection
Newsletters and Publications
The Newsletters and Publications collection is an accumulation of various publications made by Tennessee Tech University and other institutions relevant to the region dating from 1951 through 2020. The records are files of text arranged in alphabetical order by title of publication.
Omicron Delta Kappa records
Omicron Delta Kappa, the National Leadership Honor Society, founded its Tennessee Tech University chapter in 1975. Comprised of textual records and photographs, the collection contains materials from the both the president and treasurers’ folders, along with various awards and recognitions of the Tennessee Tech chapter.
Tennessee Technological University Oral History collection
Pangle Family papers
Deeds and other legal documents, letters, photographs, tintypes, other textual records, and weaving patterns belonging to the Pangle family of Overton County, Tennessee.
Photo Services photographs
Images of events on campus, scenery, special happenings, students, and faculty from Tech.
Planning and Finance Records
Audit reports from 1951-1957, bonds, budgets 1951-2019, financial reports, and revisions, and plans for Center Hill Lake (Tech Aqua?)
Records of the President
Preprocessing notes: The folder titled "teacher load and enrollment" is the class schedule before it was printed from 1960-1968. See bulletins for inforamtion regarding this after.
The THEC index and minutes give details on faculty hiring and leave, building construction and naming.
American Council on Education folders hold a breadth of information regarding disabled veterans on campus.
President's Cabinet records
- Tennessee Tech University Archives 64
- Tennessee Tech University Special Collections 64
- Tennessee Technological University -- Organizations and activities 8
- Photographs 6
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 6
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 6
- photographs 6
- Brochures 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5
- Correspondence 5
- Football 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Upper Cumberland Region (Tenn.) 5
- Annual reports 4
- College students 4
- Concert programs 4
- Cookeville (Tenn.) 4
- Deeds 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- black-and-white photographs 4
- correspondence 4 + ∧ less
- Tennessee Polytechnic Institute 9
- Evins, Joe L. (Joe Landon), 1910-1984 5
- Derryberry, William Everett, 1906-1991 4
- Schrader, William C., Dr. 3
- Tennessee Technological University. Archives and Special Collections 3
- Bryan, Charles Faulkner 2
- Dickinson, W. Calvin 2
- Dickinson, W. Calvin, 1938-2021 2
- Early, Thomas Alva, 1881-1939 2
- Epperson, Clara Cox 2
- Kemp, Homer, Dr. 2
- McGee, Sidney Lamont, 1897-1976 2
- Neufeldt, Harvey G. 2
- Roaden, Arliss L., 1930-2016 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Center Stage 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Tennessee Technological University. D.W. Mattson Computer Center 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Computer Science 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of English 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Foreign Languages 2 + ∧ less