Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 121
Paper and born-digital publications and records of the Tennessee Tech University Office of Sports Information. Includes record books, scorebooks, media guides, programs for home games, results, podcasts, and quick facts. Materials are organized by sport, then chronologically by date.
The born-digital publications can be accessed at: https://tntech.access.preservica.com/uncategorized/SO_75e12052-4b69-4c89-a3a6-5dcb4f25903f/
This collection contains photographs of people, buildings, and events at Tennessee Technological University. Some of the photographs are originals and others are copies of photographs from an earlier period. The photographs were used in various publications and announcements. There are numerous pictures of alumni printed in the Alumnus.
Bills, resolutions, constitutions and bylaws, meeting records, scrapbooks, and photographs of the Tennessee Tech University Student Government Association and its predecessor, the Associated Student Body.
Records of the Academy of Science include committee minutes, meeting information, constitutions, charters, grant information, correspondence, and handbooks. The records include accounting materials and records of the Tennessee Junior Academy of Science program and the Tennessee Visiting Scientist Program.
Documents related to the operation of the Tennessee Tech University Division of University Advancement, which includes the Crawford Alumni Center and University Development. Materials include meeting records of the Alumni Association Board of Directors, event planning files, photographs curated for alumni events and publications, publications, and Tennessee Tech ephemera.
The University Assembly consists of the Academic Council and the Administrative Council meeting together as one body. This collection consists of University Assembly, Academic Council, Administrative Council, and finally their combined sub-committee records.
WCTE tape collections featuring content relating to Cookeville, Tennessee, the Upper Cumberland, and Tennessee Tech University.
Marie White (1890 – 1984) served as the State Chairman of the Home Economics Department at Tennessee Tech University from 1949 until 1961. The collection includes her degrees, commemorative plaques, and a letter book from the Home Economics staff, presented to White when she retired.
- Tennessee Tech University Archives 61
- Tennessee Tech University Special Collections 60
- Tennessee Technological University -- Organizations and activities 8
- Photographs 6
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 6
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 6
- photographs 6
- Brochures 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- College students 4
- Concert programs 4
- Cookeville (Tenn.) 4
- Correspondence 4
- Deeds 4
- Football 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Upper Cumberland Region (Tenn.) 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- receipts (financial records) 4
- Annual reports 3 + ∧ less
- Tennessee Polytechnic Institute 8
- Evins, Joe L. (Joe Landon), 1910-1984 5
- Schrader, William C., Dr. 3
- Tennessee Technological University. Archives and Special Collections 3
- Bryan, Charles Faulkner 2
- Derryberry, William Everett, 1906-1991 2
- Dickinson, W. Calvin, 1938-2021 2
- Early, Thomas Alva, 1881-1939 2
- McGee, Sidney Lamont, Dr. (Sidney Lamont), 1897-1976 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Center Stage 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Tennessee Technological University. D.W. Mattson Computer Center 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Computer Science 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of English 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Foreign Languages 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Women's Center 2
- Whitson, Jere (Jeremiah), 1853-1928 2
- Alder, James Lyle 1
- Algood, Frances (Fannie Crutcher), 1862-1936 1
- Algood, Henry (Henry Brooks), 1860-1934 1 + ∧ less