Showing Collections: 91 - 103 of 103
Dates: 1937 - 1996
Collection — Folder: 1
Content Description This collection documents the local community response to tornadoes that touched down in Putnam County, Tennessee, on March 3, 2020 through materials gathered by the Tennessee Tech University Archives and Special Collections. It includes responses from the City of Cookeville and Putnam County, Tennessee Technological University, and numerous places and businesses in the Upper Cumberland. The bulk of the collection consists of webpages, photographs, videos, and screenshots of social media and...
Dates: 2020 - 2021
Scope and Contents Two booklets on fundraising initiatives and noteworthy programs at Tennessee Tech University mailed as part of development efforts.
Housed in Small Collections.
Housed in Small Collections.
Dates: Publication: 2020 Fall - 2021 April
Scope and Contents The University Assembly consists of the Academic Council and the Administrative Council meeting together as one body. This collection consists of University Assembly, Academic Council, Administrative Council, and finally their combined sub-committee records.
Dates: 1923 - 2019; Majority of material found within 1960 - 2015
Dates: 1953 - 1980
Record Group — Box: 1, Box: 1 - 5
Dates: 1983 - 1992
Dates: 1901 - 1990
Content Description WCTE tape collections featuring content relating to Cookeville, Tennessee, the Upper Cumberland, and Tennessee Tech University.
Dates: 1982 - 2012
Dates: 1974 - 2010
Abstract Marie White (1890 – 1984) served as the State Chairman of the Home Economics Department at Tennessee Tech University from 1949 until 1961. The collection includes her degrees, commemorative plaques, and a letter book from the Home Economics staff, presented to White when she retired.
Dates: 1915 - 1984
Dates: 1979 - 1987-12; 1995
Scope and Contents This collection consists of materials associated with the life and career of Dr. Dora Lee Wilder Smith (1877-1963), the first woman to graduate from the University of Tennessee Medical Department, and first woman to receive a medical license from the State of Tennessee (1906). Materials in this collection consist of two boxes: one containing correspondence (including documentation of her application and acceptance to the Daughters of the American Revolution), associations, writings, legal...
Dates: 1890 - 2008; Majority of material found within 1890 - 1928
- Tennessee Tech University Special Collections 54
- Tennessee Tech University Archives 49
- Tennessee Technological University -- Organizations and Activities 7
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 5
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 5
- Concert programs 4
- Correspondence 4
- Deeds 4
- Photographs 4
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- Brochures 3
- College students -- Societies, etc. 3
- Conference materials 3
- Cookeville (Tenn.) 3
- Tornado damage 3
- Upper Cumberland Region (Tenn.) 3
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 2
- Civil War 2
- College athletes 2
- College student newspapers and periodicals 2
- College students 2 ∧ less
- English 102
- Tennessee Polytechnic Institute 5
- Schrader, William C., Dr. 3
- Tennessee Technological University. Archives and Special Collections 3
- Bell, Robert R. (Robert Roy), 1945- 2
- Bryan, Charles Faulkner 2
- Derryberry, William Everett, 1906-1991 2
- Dickinson, W. Calvin, 1938- 2
- McGee, Sidney Lamont, Dr. (Sidney Lamont), 1897-1976 2
- Tennessee Tech University. School of Human Ecology 2
- Tennessee Technological University. Department of Foreign Languages 2
- Algood, Frances (Fannie Crutcher), 1862-1936 1
- Algood, Henry (Henry Brooks), 1860-1934 1
- Alpha Mu Gamma. Eta Psi chapter (Tennessee Technological University) 1
- Amigos (Tennessee Technological University) 1
- Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library & Media Center 1
- Avant-Garde (Tennessee Technological University) 1
- Burks, Fred Thomas, 1940-1998 1
- Bushing, Arthur S. (Arthur Story), 1922-2008 1
- Caplenor, Donald (Charles Donald), 1922-1979 1
- Clement, Frank Goad 1 ∧ less